And Earn Money By Finding & Correcting Typo-Grammatical Errors Made By Others
Full-Time and Part-Time Remote Positions:
Thank you for your interest in applying for an at-home proofreading position with Hiresine.com. We hire part-time and full-time proofreaders who demonstrate superlative proofreading and editing skills.
Lifestyle Nepal.Com team of talented professionals has left behind the daily commute for the advantages of working virtually. For some its about having a more flexible schedule, or the freedom to spend winter somewhere warm, or the variety of working with multiple clients. As a business-class Proofreader, you’ll work for the big or small business owners with a wide range of tasks, helping them to succeed, and freeing them up to focus on growing their business.
Sound appealing? If you have a good professional background in project management, an interest in learning new skills, & a stable home-office environment we’d love to hear from you
- Minimum 16 years old or above
- A Desktop Or Laptop PC carrying reasonable Hardware Configuration
- Microsoft Office Installed on your working PC
- Reliance Internet Connectivity (Broadband is preferable)
- A Mobile Phone (To remain in touch with Client more efficiently)
- ELEMENTARY SKILLS IN PROOFREADING
- GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF INTERNET-BASED APPLICATIONS
- AN ABILITY TO REPRESENT YOURSELF BEFORE CLIENTS WHENEVER REQUIRED
- GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- ABILITY TO MANAGE TIME EFFICIENTLY TO PRODUCE GOOD RESULTS
- QUICK TO LEARN AND GRASP NEW THINGS/CONCEPTS
HONORARIUM & OTHER BENEFITS
You Can Get Best Rates As A Verified Freelancer
$5-$10 for each page
exceeding the U.S. average hourly wage for proofreaders
Free From 9 to 5 Job
work when you want, right from your living room, in any time zone
Huge virtual work network
connect with some of the world’s top English & Nepali proofreaders
SUBMISSION IS FREE
If you are interested in becoming a proofreader for Hiresine.com, please know the application procedure. It’s 100% Free.
Have a Any Questions?
We’ve collected some of the most popular questions asked by applicants as a resource for you.
Not Ready to apply?
Start you regardful journey with Lifestyle Nepal and explore these other resources related to virtual jobs: