Urgently United Kingdom UK Seasonal Job and Temporary and Permanent Job Available. You can apply directly yourself as listed job below.
1. Agricultural Officer
|Posting date:||20 September 2022|
|Salary:||£27,231 per year|
|Closing date:||20 October 2022|
We are currently seeking applications for Agricultural Officers to join our Rural Payments and Inspections Division (RPID) Area Offices.
There are currently vacancies in several of our offices across Scotland. A full list of our various locations can be found using the following link: https://www.ruralpayments.org/topics/contact-us/ .
This is an exciting time to join Rural Payments and Inspections as we move from Common Agricultural Policy Payments to supporting land managers to farm in a sustainable way and respond to the climate emergency and biodiversity crisis.
Successful candidates will join The Rural Payment and Inspection Division (RPID) which is a large Division within the Agriculture and Rural Economy Directorate with around 600 staff who are based throughout Scotland including, in our 17 Area Offices. We are responsible for the implementation and delivery of grants, subsidies, and Government policies to the rural sector. We inspect agricultural land and livestock to ensure compliance with regulations and make payments worth around £700m per annum. We are also responsible for other regulatory activity and expert technical advice. Agricultural Officers perform a key role in the work of the Division and are a primary point of contact for farmers, crofters, and the rural community. They are engaged in a wide variety of duties, many of an outdoor nature, including visits to farms and crofts to carry out inspections. It is important that applicants note that this role includes carrying out site visits to diverse types of agricultural establishments, often over extensive and difficult terrain and in all weather conditions. Experience of crossing this type of land and a willingness to undertake these visits are prerequisites for the post.
• Visit farms and crofts to inspect and measure land using GPS enabled laptops.
• Inspect growing crops of seed potatoes and seed cereals to ensure they meet classification standards.
• Inspect cattle and sheep and associated records to confirm traceability and cross compliance requirements.
• Office based processing of claims under the Single Application Form (SAF). This will include interpreting mapping data and other forms of evidence to check eligibility of claims.
• Assess applications from land managers under our Agri-Environment Climate Scheme (AECS).
• Assess applications from crofters and farmers under our capital grant schemes.
Communication and Engagement
Analysis and Use of Evidence
Essential Criteria & Qualifications
No specific qualifications required for this post.
1. Appropriate practical experience of working in agriculture or a related rural discipline and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of farming practices in Scotland.
2. Possession of a full driving licence which enables you to drive a car in the UK. If you do not hold a full driving licence, you should describe how you would undertake farm and croft inspections using other means of transport.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to produce clear and concise written material.
4. Experience and competency in the use of a wide range of IT Packages including Microsoft Office.
Provisional interview dates
To be confirmed.
Various locations throughout Scotland
2. Agricultural Paralegal
|Posting date:||23 September 2022|
|Salary:||£20,000 to £25,000 per year|
|Closing date:||23 October 2022|
|Company:||City Centre Recruitment|
£20.000- £25.000 per annum DOE
City Centre Recruitment are looking for Agricultural Paralegal to join our client’s team based in Sherborne.
You will be acting for land owners, farmers and individuals within agricultural sector providing assistance with land, livestock, property and farming rights relating matters.
We are looking for someone with experience as a paralegal who has excellent communication, administration and customer service skills. Experience in agriculture and farming is beneficial.
Law Graduates will also be considered for this position.
This is full time, permanent position
What’s in it for you:
Our client has an extensive benefits and perks package, below are a few of the things on offer to joining them and their fantastic team:
• Income Protection Scheme after 3 months service
• Parking provided
• Only working 36.25 hours
• 23 days annual leave plus all the usual public holiday in England and Wales, increasing to 24 days after 2 years’ service and to 25 days after 4 years’ service and increasing by 1 day every 5 years thereafter up to a huge of 30 days! In addition to this you also get your Birthday off!
• Salary Exchange Scheme for Pension Contributions – the Company contributes 50% of the employer NI savings into the employee’s pension under this scheme.
• Death in Service 4 x salary from day 1
• Employee Assistance Programme
• YouTime – Want to go to a spin class at 9am? That’s fine! Want to finish early to attend a crochet class at 4pm? Also not a problem! Our client is keen to ensure that all members of staff have the opportunity to prioritise their wellbeing, to support their own health and to stay fit and healthy! They do this by allowing you to alter your hours slightly to attend any activity of your choosing during working hours.
• An awesome environment with really nice offices
• And much, much more!
Please call us now on 01935 47880, text: 07730218845, message us on here or send us an email to Yeovil@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
or apply here
3. Lecturer in Agriculture,
|Posting date:||04 October 2022|
|Salary:||£24,379 to £37,952 per year|
|Closing date:||03 November 2022|
Lecturer in Agriculture,
Mat Cover/Fixed Term
36 hours per week
£24,379-£27,262pa salary of unqualified Lecturers £28,763-£37,952pa salary for qualified Lecturers Salaries inclusive of London Weighting and based on Teaching and Learning grade
Enfield with travel to all Centres
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lecturer in Agriculturefor a period of maternity cover
The successful candidate will support, develop links with industry and sponsors to provide industry work placement opportunities.
Provide specialist advice and guidance relating to Agriculture activities and developments. Liaise with practical instructors, technicians and internal staff regarding the provision of practical learner activities.
The ideal candidate will deliver to our full-time and part-time students at Levels 1, 2 and 3 programs, covering topics such as but not limited to:
Farm Livestock production
Root Crop and vegetable production
Plant and Soil Science
Organic Agricultural Production
What’s in it for you?
We offer the opportunity to help develop your skills and knowledge in a friendly team environment, plus a range of benefits including a career average pension scheme (LGPS), employee assistance programme and full access to Capel Gardens.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We are committed to creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that better reflects the wider community we support. We particularly welcome applicants from groups currently under-represented in senior roles, including females, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), people with disabilities and from the LGBTQ community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our students and expect everybody working for the College to share this commitment. We actively seek DBS clearance checks for applications of employment as part of our safeguarding procedures.
Closing Date: 30 October 2022
Interview Date: TBC
To apply: Click Here
4. Agricultural Retail Assistant
|Posting date:||22 September 2022|
|Closing date:||07 October 2022|
|Company:||Frontier Agriculture Ltd|
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Assistant to join our team in Market Drayton, on a permanent part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service skills & a strong attention to detail.
*Excellent Customer Service skills
*Good attention to detail
*Ability to work well as part of a small team
*Able to cope under pressure and work towards deadlines
*Effective IT skills, including Microsoft Office
*RAMA Qualified (desirable but not essential) Training will be given
*Forklift Truck License (desirable but training will be given)
*Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
*Ability to work co-operatively with others and independently at times without supervision
*Agricultural background preferable, but not essential
*Some Saturday working is required – our retail shop is open 9am – 12 noon.
The role – Key responsibilities
*Picking Orders in the warehouse
*Raising and receiving purchase orders
*To resolve customer queries
*Providing administrative support as required
*Ensure accurate paperwork is completed where required
*Assist with other activities on the Market Drayton site as directed
5. Commercial Site Farm worker – Bawburgh, Norfolk.
|Posting date:||30 September 2022|
|Closing date:||30 October 2022|
|Company:||Green Label Poultry|
|Job reference:||Commercial Site Farm worker – Bawburgh, Norfolk.|
COMMERCIAL SITE FARM WORKER
LOCATION: BAWBURGH, NORFOLK
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 07:30am to 04:00pm, every other weekend (overtime premium paid)
Starting Rate £10.52 per hour (inc attendance payment)
OVERALL AIM OF THE JOB: To grow ducks, geese, and Turkeys to the high welfare standards.
KEY TASKS WITHIN THE JOB:
– To maintain and improve the high welfare standards as possible.
– To assist with all general farm duties, e.g. Brooding, bedding, welfare checks, catching, muck removal, pressure washing.
– To look after the poultry’s daily need for feed, water, straw & ventilation.
– To be part of the team responsible for maintaining the health and welfare of the poultry on site.
– To work to a high health and safety standard.
– Some record keeping – On site training will be given.
– Identify and communicate to the site manager any problems with birds or equipment.
– Carry out evening checks of site, when required. (Only when brooding & after training has been given.)
– To maintain and improve hygiene standards.
– To follow the companies procedures.
– To carry out any other tasks relating to poultry farming as the company may reasonably require.
Annual Xmas attendance based bonus
– Reduced cost staff shop
– Opportunities to further train and develop further (career progression)
– Private counselling support services
– Auto enrolment Pension available
– Staff and family events
– Monthly Employee Draw
– Long Service Awards
– FREE English lessons
– “Freebie Fridays”
Interested? Please contact Gressingham HR on 01473 734230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in your own language if preferred.
6. Production Operative
|Posting date:||23 September 2022|
|Salary:||£10.30 to £10.61 per hour|
|Closing date:||23 October 2022|
|Company:||Banham Poultry 2018 Ltd|
Family-owned Banham Group, was set up to process chickens for local farmers. Over the years, company has become a well-known industry name. The company has its own Hatchery, which supplies factories with products. Banham Poultry is the biggest employer in the mid Norfolk. Our customers and consumers are very happy with our chicken products, and we love providing the nation with it. The Company supplies chicken to major supermarkets, and other established stores and wholesalers throughout the UK.
Banham people are also very special, many have worked for the company through three generations with long service records. We are as a business most grateful for their loyalty and support and their willingness to go the extra mile when the company needs them.
Due to our continues growth – we are currently looking to recruit multiple Production Operatives to work on various shifts throughout the factory.
PM 1430-0000 OR 1645-0215
AM & PM – starting rate £10.30p/h – after 12 weeks probation – £10.61p/h
Experience not essential, as full training will be given. We are offering full time, permanent positions.